Wheaton Franciscan - Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus opened in 2004, as a 60-bed specialized care hospital dedicated to providing advanced and innovative cardiovascular medical and surgical services delivered in a unique acute care and ambulatory setting.
The hospital was developed through a partnership of cardiovascular, primary care, and specialty physicians; investors from the community; and Covenant Healthcare System, Inc. Now wholly sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, we continue the tradition of providing the highest quality, compassionate heart care to the patients we serve.
As the only dedicated cardiovascular hospital in the region, Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus was designed to achieve excellence in patient care and improve quality of life outcomes. The site offers:
- The latest technologies
- Physician specialists who have been pioneers in their field
- Dedicated cardiovascular clinical staff
- Diagnostic, medical, and surgical services literally steps away from each other and adaptable acuity patient rooms –– in essence, the hospital “moves around” the patient and family.
By concentrating on cardiovascular services, Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus offers:
Our ongoing commitment
- Shortened treatment times
- Reduced need for complex procedures
- Avoidance of post-procedural complications
- Quick return of the patient to normal day-to-day activities
- A positive impact on the quality of cardiovascular care within the region
Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus is an active participant in advanced cardiovascular research, diagnostic, treatment, prevention and aftercare models.
Convenient access to all Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare facilities; easier, more comfortable contact with nurses, physicians and other health care professionals; a model of care and physical design that promotes patient safety and quality of care continue to set Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus apart from other health care facilities for heart care.
For more information
Contact Whaton Franciscan - Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus at (414) 778-7800.