Zoo Interchange Construction Updates
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation began its Zoo Interchange reconstruction project on March 4, 2013; however, our facilities are accessible at all times during this construction.
For directions to and from Wheaton Franciscan - Wauwatosa Campus, download our Fall 2016 directions and maps.
I-41/894 North Lane Closure to Begin April 16, 2016
As part of the Zoo Interchange project, a lane closure on I-41/894 North, between National Avenue and Greenfield Avenue, will be take place April 16 until late 2016.
Motorists are encourages to use alternative routes, including:
- I-41/894 North to Beloit Road exit to WIS 100 to Watertown Plank Road to I-41 North
- I-41/894 North to National Avenue exit to WIS 100 to Watertown Plank Road to I-41 North
Please Note: All closures are weather dependent and subject to change.
What You Can Expect
- Motorists should plan ahead and expect delays.
- Noise and/or dust from construction is likely.
- Construction may be conducted at night.
More Construction Information
For up-to-date construction information and notices, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website.