Thank You for Your Charitable Contributions!
Each year, the Foundations raise funds that support patient care at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial, St. Joseph and the Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campuses.
We would like to thank you for being part of our fundraising team! In total, the North Market Foundations raised more than $785,000 that supported important efforts, such as medications for patients who could not otherwise afford them, the Safe Place for Newborns program, rehabilitative services, cardiac care, and cancer care to name a few.
Some specific ways your donations helped include:
- Provided care and prescription medications for patients who are uninsured or underinsured
- Funded the Safe Place for Newborns program, which provided education and outreach to 37 Wisconsin cities and two states
- Provided health education to more than 400 youth and 100 adults in the community
- Provided breast health education to more than 350 underserved women
- Assisted the Emergency Department with capital needs including a cardiac monitoring system, chairs for the waiting room, and an intubation scope.
- Provided 442 infant car seats and 534 portable cribs
Your donations are greatly appreciated and go a long way in helping those most in need. We cannot thank you enough for your generosity and thoughtfulness.