Thank You for Your Charitable Contributions!
Each year, the Foundation for St. Francis and Franklin raises funds to support patient care at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St. Francis, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Franklin, and the Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital.
We would like to thank YOU for being part of our fundraising team! In total, the Foundation raised more than $500,000 to support important efforts such as the Angel of Hope Clinic, medications for patients who could not otherwise afford them, Neurology services, and cancer care, to name a few.
Some specific ways your donations helped others include:
- Providing care and prescription medications for patients who are uninsured or underinsured
- Giving hope to over 1,000 patients with Multiple Sclerosis through the “Living Well with MS” educational series
- Providing nearly 900 massages to cancer patients at the Reiman Center for Cancer Care, relieving stress and pain from chemotherapy
- Providing breast health education to more than 400 underserved women
- Assisting the Angel of Hope Clinic with capital needs including a much-needed renovation and enhanced equipment and supplies
- Providing over 80 portable cribs and more than 600 Halo Sleep Sacks
Your donations are greatly appreciated and go a long way in helping those most in need. We cannot thank you enough for your generosity and thoughtfulness.