Wheaton Franciscan work injury care is a comprehensive occupational medicine program providing a wide variety of health care services to southeastern Wisconsin employers. Our job is to ensure employees receive quality health care and injury-prevention education so that they can return to work as safely as possible.
Solutions That Make Good Business Sense
Wheaton Franciscan work injury care staff consists of a carefully selected team of health care professionals dedicated to working exclusively with employers and their employees. We work closely with our clients to define their needs, custom design our response to these issues, and deliver our services in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Be a valued partner in our clients' efforts to reduce their worker's compensation and general health care costs
- Deliver health care solutions to our clients that make good business sense
- Position our business to grow in response to our clients' needs
- Provide quality medical care to our patients
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Services and Program Management
- Fitness For Duty Examinations, including Pre-placement Physicals
- Injury Prevention Services
- Return to Work Evaluations, and Short and Long Term Disability Assessments
- Urgent Care For Work Related Injuries
- Wellness And Worksite Health Promotion Services
For more information in Racine area, please contact: Eric Hauke at (262)687-6146.
For more information on Wheaton Franciscan Healthy Connections and its Health and Wellness Services, please call (262) 687-2130 or contact Judy.Gavigan