At Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare– Wauwatosa, we offer a multidisciplinary team of board-certified digestive health specialists who diagnose and treat disorders of the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, intestine, liver, colon and bowel.
More than 95 million Americans experience some kind of digestive problem. If you are one of the millions who suffer from the following digestive diseases, look to our expert team to help diagnose and treat your condition and provide you with long-term relief:
For more information
- abdominal pain
- chronic nausea/vomiting
- constipation and diarrhea
- Crohn’s disease
- colorectal cancer
- heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- hepatic disorders
- irritable bowel syndrome
- ulcers, pancreatitis
- ulcerative colitis
- other gastrointestinal disorders
- Find a GI physician who practices at WF-Wauwatosa.
- Learn about common GI disorders in our health library.