Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Wauwatosa provides the following cardio/pulmonary testing services on an outpatient basis.
- Cardiac stress testing and nuclear monitoring
- EKG testing
- Holter monitoring (24-48 hour)
For more information
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Asthma awareness clinic
- Pulmonary function testing
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Pulse oximetry
- Smoking cessation program
- To schedule an outpatient pulmonary testing procedure, please call (414) 527-5000.
- For more information on Cardio/Pulmonary services at Wheaton Franciscan-Wauwatosa, please call (414)259-7256.
- Learn more about pulmonary conditions in our Health Library.