The Wheaton Franciscan clinics, hospitals and outpatient centers are equipped with all the tools, staff and amenities to provide women with comfortable surroundings as well as state-of-the-art technology. With advances in computer technology and laparoscopic instruments, our OB/GYNs can offer women minimally invasive surgical options including laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures or robot-assisted surgery using a da Vinci robot.
The following are some of the common diagnostic and surgical treatments performed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare facilities:
- Robotic-assisted gynecological surgery
- Colpotomy (vaginotomy)
- Cystectomy (removal of all or part of the bladder)
- Hysteroscopy with Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) options including abdominal, vaginal, laparoscopic and Robotic
- Magnetic Resonance guided Focused Ultrasound for fibroid removal
- Myomectomy (removal of fibroids) options including hysteroscopic, abdominal and robotic
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Pelvic Prolapse Surgery
- Thermal Endometrial Ablation
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Following surgery, a team of experienced health care professionals will support you with compassionate care and services that meet the unique needs of women.