You’re in Good Hands with St. Joseph Surgical Care
Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus may be well-known as “the baby hospital,” but we offer services that take care of a lifetime of health care needs.
Whether you need a knee replacement, hernia repair, deviated septum surgery, gastrectomy, carotid artery procedure, heart valve repair or foot surgery, we have the specialists and an experienced surgical team to address your issue and get you back on the path to health and wellness.
Our experienced physicians and clinical staff offer:
And more ….
St. Joseph’s nationally recognized surgery department includes:
- Cardiothoracic and cardiovascular surgeons
- General surgeons
- Hand surgeons
- Obstetrician gynecologists
- Oral surgeons
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Otolaryngologists (ENT)
- Plastic Surgeons
- Urologists / Urogynecologists
- Vascular surgeons
Our clinical excellence is recognized by:
For more information
- Health Grades, the health care rating company, who used publicly reported data in naming St. Joseph
- General Surgery Excellence Award TM for 3 Years in a Row (2010-2012)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for General Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2010-2012)
- Ranked #7 in Wisconsin for General Surgery in 2012
- Ranked Among the Top 10 in Wisconsin for General Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2010-2012)
- Five-Star Rated for GI Procedures and Surgeries for 2 Years in a Row (2011-2012)
- Thomson Reuters, who named St. Joseph among the nation’s Top 100 hospitals in 2008.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, which awarded St. Joseph MagnetTM status for nursing care.