Breathe Easier with Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Pulmonary Care If you experience chronic or episodic lung issues due to environment, disease, related medical issues or surgery, Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus can help. Our pulmonary specialists offer a variety of outpatient and inpatient services, including the direct care and management of critically ill patients in the medical intensive care unit.
In additional to pulmonary specialists, our team also includes critical care medicine specialists, surgeons, pulmonary/respiratory therapists and expert nursing staff to help restore or maintain your quality of life. Our clinical specialties include diagnosis and treatment of:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD]
- Interstitial lung disease (lung fibrosis)
- Lung cancer
- Lung nodules
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary thromboembolic disease (pulmonary emboli)
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Respiratory failure
- Tuberculosis and atypical tuberculosis
The St. Joseph Campus offers the following pulmonary and respiratory health services:
For more information
- Please contact our Manager of pulmonary/respiratory services at (414) 447-2453.
- Find a pulmonologist (a physician that specializes in lungs) who treats patients at Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus.