Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus Outpatient Lab Offer Walk-In Convenience
Medical diagnoses and treatment decisions depend on timely and accurate test results.
Our services include:
- Routine laboratory tests (blood tests, urine tests, etc.)
- Cell, blood and tissue analysis
- Transfusion services credentialed by the American Association of Blood Banks
- Highly qualified laboratory personnel
- College of American Pathologist registered staff
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists certified phlebotomists
- Walk-in availability, but you may also set appointments if you prefer
- Friendly, concerned staff who are available to answer your lab questions
- Cost-effective, high-quality diagnostic laboratory services
Together with your physician, our laboratory professionals work to ensure that you receive the tests you need at a time that’s convenient for you.
You will receive instructions from your doctor’s office about what, if anything, you need to do in advance of your test or exam regarding diet, beverages, medication or other preparations.
Our lab is located on the first floor, only one floor up and a short distance from our main lobby on Chambers.
How to make an appointment
Call our centralized scheduling department at (414) 527-5000, for appointments Monday through Friday, 7 am – 5 pm.