Complete Sports Medicine Care for Athletes of All Abilities
From the weekend jogger to the professional soccer player, the individual or the team, sports injuries can sideline people of all ages and levels of play. At St. Francis, we offer a wide variety of sports medicine services to help athletes stay healthy and injury-free so they can participate in the activities they love.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare offers a complete continuum of sports medicine care for all levels of athletes and the unique injuries they can incur. Whether you need preventive care, on-the-spot treatment, urgent or emergency care, orthopedic care, medical treatment, surgical repair or rehabilitation, we can help you return to your routine safely and quickly.
For more information
- Athletic Trainers – We provide the most Athletic Training coverage in Southeastern Wisconsin with our highly skilled Athletic Trainers serving student athletes at numerous high schools.
- Sports physicals – Several Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group clinics offer pre-sport physical exams and educational programs that emphasize performance enhancement, prevention and proper techniques to avoid unnecessary injuries or re-injury.
- Physical therapy/rehabilitation - Physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation services are conveniently offered at outpatient sites throughout the area.
- Learn more about sports medicine and sports-related injuries in our Health Library.
- Find an orthopedic surgeon who practices at St. Francis.
- For more information about our Sports Medicine program, call (414) 456-2332 in Milwaukee and (262) 687-2612 in Racine.