Is Your Heart in the Right Place?
Advanced technology, medical expertise and compassionate care come together in the cardiac program at St. Francis. We are a chest pain-accredited hospital and treat all types of heart problems and vascular disease. As a chest pain-accredited hospital, we will meet or beat the national standards of “door-to-balloon” treatment, which means from the time you enter our doors, you will receive fast and appropriate treatment.
Advanced treatment for cardiovascular disease
Our cardiovascular programs include education and screening, assessment, a full spectrum of diagnosis and treatment options, rehabilitation and disease management.
Our full-service cardiac program offers:
- Cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs, both inpatient and outpatient
- Diagnostic cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
We treat all types of heart problems and vascular disease, including:
- cardiac arrhythmias
- congenital heart disease
- coronary artery disease
- heart failure
- Carotid artery disease
- Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm (AAA repair)
- Peripheral Artery Disease
St. Francis’ renovated cardiac catheterization labs and electrophysiology labs provide leading-edge diagnostics and therapies, including cardiac, carotid and peripheral stenting and 3-D cardiac mapping.
Emergency care at a chest-pain accredited hospital
Patients who experience chest pain or other heart-related emergencies will be treated by board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians in our Emergency Department.
For more information
- Find a cardiologist or electrophysiologist who practices at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – St. Francis.
- For more information about our heart care services, please call (414) 647-7082.