Advocates, Educators and Partners in Your Journey
If you have a breast health concern or have been diagnosed with breast cancer, you do not have to go through the process alone. To help you navigate through the diagnosis, treatment and any questions or concerns you may have, we offer Breast Health Coordinators, nurse specialists who have advanced training and expertise in matters of breast health.
A Breast Health Coordinator can assist you in making well-informed decisions about your care. She will work with you as your personal guide to help you navigate through your health care options and ensure you have all of the resources available to help you make informed decisions.
Breast Health Coordinator services are offered at no charge.
Breast Health Coordinators
- Serve as your advocate, educator, and partner at any stage in your breast health experience
- Work closely with you, your doctor, your family and other individuals who may be involved in your physical, psychological and spiritual health
- Answer questions about breast health, diagnostic tests and treatment options
- Listen to your concerns
- Educate you on breast health
- Help you with referrals
- Advocate on your behalf
- Provide information and connect you with support groups, services and agencies
Breast Health Coordinators are located at:
Reiman Center for Health and Wellness
3267 S. 16th St. Suite 107
Milwaukee, WI 53215
For more information
- To learn more about our Breast Health Coordinators, please call (414) 647-5007.
- Learn more about our Women’s Health services.