When your body’s framework is broken, painful or impairing your movement, you want the best orthopedic care available to get you back in motion. At Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, you have access to the region’s most accomplished orthopedic professionals with the latest technology at their disposal. We’re dedicated to providing the best in bone, joint and spine care in the Midwest.
Why Choose Us?
- We perform more orthopedic surgeries than anyone else in Wisconsin. That’s experience you can take comfort in.
- We’re the only healthcare provider in Wisconsin with two specialty hospitals devoted exclusively to orthopedics: Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital and Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital.
- Our experienced physicians are among the region’s top orthopedic and spine specialists, recognized among national leaders in orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal research.
- We offer the latest options available for hip and knee joint replacement surgery.
- All Saints Hospital and Elmbrook Memorial Campus consistently receive highest ratings for joint replacement by HealthGrades®, the leading independent health care ratings organization.
Specialized Care for Bones, Joints & Spine
The human body has more than 200 bones and hundreds of joints and muscles that connect them. At Wheaton, we understand the importance of specialized orthopedic care by experienced professionals who focus on the complexities of specific parts of the body. We'll work with you to find the right solution for your orthopedic concern.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Using high level technology and treatment skills, most of our orthopedic procedures are performed using minimally invasive techniques resulting in faster healing, less pain and smaller scars.