Home Health Care
Wheaton Franciscan Home Health brings professional health care services right to you, in the comfort of your own home. We offer outstanding care, personalized to meet the individual needs of you and your family.
- Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Care is available for everyone from premature babies to older adults.
- Quality care is provided by compassionate, highly-skilled nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides.
- nursing care
- physical, occupational and speech therapy
- personal care and homemaker services
- palliative care
- and more
We serve individuals in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee and eastern Walworth counties.
Our home health services require a physician referral that we help you obtain. Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, HMO/managed care and private pay.
To learn more about home health services, call 414-874-6100 or 1-800-304-7837.