Our Bariatric Surgery Program Has Changed More Than 2,000 Lives. We Can Change Yours, Too.
Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Campus and Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group – Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin have teamed up to become a Bariatric Center of Excellence with one of the nation’s highest success rates. Our expert team of bariatric surgeons was among the first to develop new minimally invasive approaches, and we offer a host of advanced procedures tailored to your individual needs.
No other team in the area offers more bariatric surgery expertise, more bariatric surgical options, or more hope.
Why Choose Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Campus?
In addition to having one of the highest success rates in the nation and being a Bariatric Center of Excellence, we offer you the peace-of-mind and benefits of:
- A team of specialty-trained experts including bariatric nurses, dietitians, physical therapists, and psychologists
- 24/7 coverage by four American Society of Bariatric Surgeons (ASBS) certified surgeons
- Hospital anesthesiology, recovery, radiology and nursing staff who have experience meeting the special needs of bariatric patients
- A dedicated, full-time bariatric coordinator who will guide you through the process
- Personalized care – both before and after surgery – managed by surgeons
- Private rooms, furniture and equipment all specially designed for bariatric patients
- Financial counseling with self-pay options
- Support groups for both before and after surgery
- Free seminars led by our bariatric surgeons:
- Learn what to expect
- Hear about the pros and cons of bariatric surgery
- Find out if you are a good candidate
- Get answers to commonly asked questions
For more information on Elmbrook Memorial's Bariatric Surgery program, call 262-785-4078.
For more information on Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group - Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin, call 262-785-7770.