For patients of our Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group and Metro Physicians offices, MyChart is an online tool that gives you direct access to your personal health information. Your lab results, physician appointment information, medications, health history including immunizations, and more are all available in a secure online environment. MyChart also makes it more convenient to communicate with your doctor’s office. Renew prescriptions, send messages, and request or cancel appointments – all online.
With Wheaton MyChart, you can:
- Request medical advice from your physician’s office online through a safe and secure network. We will respond during regular business hours.
- Request or cancel appointments online.
- Request prescription renewal at your convenience.
- Send messages to your doctor’s office online at any hour, any day.
- Update forms for monitoring blood pressure or glucose and share with your health care provider.
Your Health Information at Your Fingertips
As a physician office patient, you can:
- View your medical information online
- Receive your results online for lab tests, imaging and other services.
- View and update your medications, immunizations, allergies, medical history and family history.
- Review diagnosis or health issues discussed during your office visit.
- Access directions on preparing for lab tests or other services.
- See instructions for follow-up care.
- Get prevention and wellness recommendations.
- Stay in touch with your physician
- Communicating with your physician is as simple as sending an e-mail –but even more secure.
- Request renewals of your medications online.
- Manage your appointments
- Request your next appointment online.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your family’s records
- Adult guardians may access the records of children up to age 11 or other family members who have granted legal rights to manage their health care. Their records can be linked to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts, and more.
- Please note that access to MyChart is not available for patients aged 12-18 or their parents.
Your access is safe and secure, giving you peace of mind. Your information is safe from unauthorized access because Wheaton MyChart is password-protected and delivered via an encrypted connection.
Want access to Wheaton MyChart?
- Complete a MyChart Access Form in person at your physician’s office.
- Visit the Wheaton MyChart website. Simply print and complete the requested forms, then mail, fax or bring them in-person to your next physician office visit. You will receive an access code to activate your account at your next office visit, or if the registration was mailed/faxed, the code will be will be mailed directly to your home.
Once you've established your MyChart account at wheatonmychart.org, staying in touch with your physician’s office while you’re on the go is easier than ever with the MyChartMobile App for iPhone and Android. The app is free, and it is simple and quick to download:
- Visit wheatonmychart.org.
- Go to the iTunes app market, search for “MyChart,” and select “Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.”
To learn more or if you have questions, please talk to your physician or his or her office staff. They are happy to help!
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare provides secure online health information for patients who’ve been in our hospitals or used hospital services. With My Hospital Record, you can have direct access to your:
- Lab results
- Discharge instructions for what you need to do after your hospital stay
- Health history including immunizations
- Allergy List
If you are registering for hospital services, you may be asked to provide your e-mail address. Then after your hospital visit, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your record.