Expert Emergency Care Right Here in Your Community
When you need swift, expert emergency care, the Emergency Department at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin offers the most advanced treatment and technology for all medical conditions.
Our emergency department is designed for speed, accuracy and safety for every type of emergency, whether it is a cut, cough or chest pain. Spacious treatment rooms mean less time spent in the waiting room. And 24/7 care by board certified emergency medicine physicians offers peace of mind that you’re getting the highest level of care available.
For less serious injuries and illnesses, our urgent care is located within the Emergency Department and is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. When you arrive, our triage staff will determine the level of care you need.
Why choose Franklin for your emergency care?
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians
- Quick admission to exam room
- Quick evaluation of pain
- Early intervention for heart attacks and chest pain. We maintain a fast treat-and -transfer process to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – St. Francis that meets or beats industry standards for heart care.
- Dedication to the patient experience
- 24/7 compassionate care
- Expert diagnosis of all illnesses
- Careful discharge explanations