Franklin Offers Comprehensive Radiology Diagnosis and Treatment in a Beautiful Environment
We provide you with a complete range of diagnostic and medical imaging services at our beautiful facility and surroundings in Franklin. Using state of the art equipment, a skilled team of specialists provide you with the caring, safe and efficient services that are fully coordinated with your medical care.
Whether it’s an X-ray or comprehensive interventional radiology, we offer the most current technology, the latest medical advances and comprehensive services in diagnosing disease and injury.
You’ll find the expertise and the support to help guide you through the next steps.We provide:
Our range of imaging services includes:
- A review of your medical history
- Choices for best treatment options
- Clear explanations from board-certified staff
- Fast results
- Guidance for next steps
- Breast MRI
- MR angiography (MRA)
- VCT (64-slice CT)
- Cardiac CT (Heart Scan)
- Calcium Scoring
- Non-invasive vascular ultrasound
- Comprehensive diagnostic ultrasound
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Multiple Gated Acquisition (MUGA) Scan
- Bone Scan
- Digital Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Bone Density
- Ultrasound guided breast biopsy
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Drain insertions
- Line insertions
- Radio frequency ablations (tumors)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Echocardiography (echo)
- T.E.E. (Transesophageal echo)
- Coronary CTA (Heart Scan – angio of the coronary with dye injection)
- Calcium Scoring (CT scan of the heart)
All of our technologists are board certified in their specialties.
For more information
- To make an appointment for any of these services, please call Centralized Scheduling at (414) 527-5000.
- Learn more about radiology procedures and technology in our Health Library.