Senior Care Primary Care Physicians and Locations
Many older adults have discovered that a geriatrician (a physician specializing in the care of older adults) brings knowledge and experience that can make a big difference in your health and wellness. Wheaton Franciscan Senior Care has assembled a world-class team of geriatricians to offer the best primary care for older adults.
Primary Care: Geriatricians are expert in dealing with multiple medical problems and chronic illness such as Alzheimer's, arthritis, chronic heart and lung disease as well as other age-related conditions. They use a holistic approach to address the physical, psychological and social problems surrounding the patient and family. Our Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Geriatricians and Internists will also scrutinize the often-large number of medications older adults take to ensure that they are appropriate and not causing serious adverse side effects.
On-Site Geriatric Primary Care is available at:
Luther Haven Apartments
8949 N. 97th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53223
10101 West Wisconsin Ave.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(Open to the public)
11077 Forest Home Ave.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
To make an appointment in the Milwaukee area, please call our central scheduling office at (414) 456-3200 and in Racine, please call (262) 687-4011.
Our On-Site Primary Care Physicians:
- Anna Lamnari, MD, Geriatric Medicine. Integrative Medicine
- Robert Cesarec, MD, Family Medicine
- Ismail Quryshi, MD Adult (Internal) Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- Matthew Richlen, MD, Family Medicine
- Vinodkumar Shah, MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine
- Michelle Braun, PhD, Neuropsychology, Psychology
Geriatric Medicine - Private Practitioners
In addition to our on-site physicians, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has a number of geriatricians and internists who practice throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
- Kumari Chintamaneni , MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine/Pathology, Geriatric Medicine
- James P. Mazzulla, MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine and Geriatric Medicine
- Daryl Melzer, MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine and Geriatric Medicine
- Ronald E. Schulgit, MD, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine