Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin Emergency Department
When you need swift, expert emergency or urgent care services, the Emergency Department at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin offers the most advanced treatment and technology for all medical conditions.
Our emergency department is designed for speed, accuracy and safety for every type of emergency, whether it is a cut, cough or chest pain. Spacious treatment rooms mean less time spent in the waiting room. And 24/7 care by board certified emergency medicine physicians offers peace of mind that you’re getting the highest level of care available.
For less serious injuries and illnesses, our Urgent Care is located within the Emergency Department and is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. – 3 a.m.
When you arrive, our triage staff will determine the level of care you need.
Urgent Care services are billed under your urgent care visit insurance benefit. Likewise, if your condition requires a higher level of care in the Emergency Department, services will be billed as an Emergency Room visit. How are walk-in services billed?
Why choose Franklin Hospital for your emergency care?
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians
- Quick admission to exam room
- Quick evaluation of pain
- Early intervention for heart attacks and chest pain. We maintain a fast treat-and -transfer process to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – St. Francis that meets or beats industry standards for heart care.
- Dedication to the patient experience
- 24/7 compassionate care
- Expert diagnosis of all illnesses
- Careful discharge explanations
Walk-in Care is available on the fourth floor Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on weekends from 8 am to 4 pm.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin
10101 S. 27th St.
Franklin, WI 53132
View Larger Map