Franciscan Woods, a member of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, is a 120-bed facility located on the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial Campus in Brookfield, Wisconsin. As part of a medical campus, Franciscan Woods is unique in its ability to offer patients and residents comprehensive and coordinated care so that all medical needs are met.
- Rehabilitation (physical, occupational and speech therapy)
- Restorative nursing
- Post-surgical care
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Continence management care
- Complex medical care
- Comfort care/end of life care
- Extended care
- Staff Psychiatrist and Psychologist
- Private and semi-private rooms with individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Self-select menus and intimate dining
- In-house therapy
- Whirlpool tubs
- Spiritual care services and an on-call chaplain
- Social and cultural activities
- Laundry and daily housekeeping
- Beauty and barber services
- Pharmacy services
- Dental, podiatry, and optometry services
- Secured and alarmed doors
- Beautiful patios
- Wireless Internet access
- Library and computer lounge with Skype™
- Recommended visiting hours are 10 am – 8 pm. Visitors are welcome at other times as well, but family and friends are asked to check with the nurse.
- Visitor meals are available within the facility for purchase with 24-hour notice or at the Elmbrook Memorial Hospital cafeteria.
- A gift shop is located on the 3rd floor near the main entrance. Gift items, beverages, and snacks are available for purchase.
- This is a smoke- and tobacco-free facility. This includes buildings, parking lots, structures, and in any vehicles parked on the grounds.
- Wireless Internet access is available for your convenience.
If you’d like to learn more, please read our patient guide.
Located on the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial Campus
19525 W. North Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
Map & Directions
View Larger Map