- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Surgical Treatment of Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Degenerative Disorders
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Elmbrook Memorial
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- St. Francis
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- UCLA Comprehensive Spine Center, Los Angeles, California
"As a fellowship-trained spine surgeon, I am committed to improving the quality of life of my patients. I am devoted to understanding what this means for each individual. Through knowledgeable and honest communication, I believe in empowering patients to be active participants in their care, allowing them to make the best decision for their lives."
Additional Practice Notes
Dr. Rebholz is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon and has developed competency in conservative and surgical treatment options. He believes strongly in the avoidance of surgery when possible, but will not delay offering surgical treatments when appropriate for his patients. He utilizes traditional open and minimally invasive techniques in order to provide his patients with the most reliable, long-term surgical outcomes. He is board-eligible in orthopedic surgery.