You’re Not Alone
If you have a breast health concern or have been diagnosed with breast cancer, you do not have to go through the process alone. To help you navigate through the diagnosis, treatment and to answer any questions or concerns you may have, we offer Breast Care Coordinators, nurse specialists who have advanced training and expertise in matters of breast health.
Breast Care Coordinators
A Breast Care Coordinator can assist you in making well-informed decisions about your care. She will work with you as your personal guide to help you navigate through your health care options and ensure you have all of the resources available to help you make informed decisions. Breast Care Coordinator services are offered at no charge.
Our Breast Care Coordinators:
For more information
- Serve as your advocate, educator and partner
- Work closely with you, your doctor, your family and other individuals who may be involved in your physical, psychological and spiritual health
- Answer questions about breast health, diagnostic tests and treatment options
- Listen to your concerns
- Educate you on breast health
- Help you with referrals
- Advocate on your behalf
- Provide information and connect you with support groups, services and agencies
- If you have questions or concerns about your breast health contact:
- Arvilla Shoults, Breast Health Coordinator at (262) 785-2254
- Anne Hanson, Oncology Patient Navigator at (262) 785-7759
- Research breast health and care in our Health Library.