Franciscan Woods Provides Comprehensive Transitional and Long Term Care
Franciscan Woods, a member of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, is a 120-bed facility located at Wheaton Franciscan–Elmbrook Memorial Campus in Brookfield. Located on our hospital campus, Franciscan Woods has the unique ability to offer patients and residents comprehensive and coordinated care to meet all medical needs.
- Rehabilitation (physical, occupational and speech therapy)
- Restorative nursing
- Post-surgical care
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Continence management care
- Complex medical care
- Comfort care/end of life care
- Extended care
- Staff Psychiatrist and Psychologist
- Private and semi-private rooms with individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Self-select menus and intimate dining
- In-house therapy
- Whirlpool tubs
- Spiritual care services and an on-call chaplain
- Social and cultural activities
- Laundry and daily housekeeping
- Beauty and barber services
- Pharmacy services
- Dental, podiatry, and optometry services
- Secured and alarmed doors
- Beautiful patios
- Wireless Internet access
- Library and computer lounge with Skype
- Recommended visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Visitors are welcome at other times as well; please check with a nurse before your visit.
- Visitor meals are available within the facility for purchase with 24-hour notice, or at the Elmbrook Memorial Hospital cafeteria.
- A gift shop is located on the 3rd floor near the main entrance of Elmbrook Memorial Hospital. Gift items, beverages, and snacks are available for purchase.
- Franciscan Woods is a smoke- and tobacco-free facility. This includes buildings, parking lots, structures and any vehicles parked on the grounds.
- Wireless Internet access is available for your convenience.
Located on the campus of Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Campus
19525 W. North Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
View Larger Map