Skin and Laser
Elmbrook Memorial Campus provides a broad spectrum of enhancement services ranging from microdermabrasion to laser hair removal -- all performed by certified medical experts. Whether you are looking to make a significant change or subtle refinements to help restore a positive body image, our skilled staff will work with you to ensure an excellent outcome.
All our skin and laser procedures are performed by experienced registered nurses, advanced certified in laser procedures
Skin and laser services are performed at the Pavlic Center,
a state-of-the-art facility on the Elmbrook Memorial Campus. Here, we combine the comfort and relaxation of a spa-like environment with the quality, skill and medical excellence of a hospital staff and setting. Superior results and patient satisfaction are delivered with personal attention and medical expertise.
Consultations are free of charge. We invite you to meet with our skin and laser nurses to discuss your concerns and explore your options. See bio information on our professional staff
- Microdermabrasion - Medical Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical exfoliating procedure designed to remove many layers of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, glowing skin. This procedure can even out complexion, feather out fine lines and wrinkles, improve dull and uneven skin tones, clean out pores and remove excess oils and debris. This procedure many also lighten minor scars and aid in treating acne prone skin. Most any age or skin type can largely benefit from Microdermabrasion for healthier, more radiant skin. Read more.
- Laser Hair Removal - Using a Lightsheer Diode Laser System, our nurses perform this procedure for permanent hair reduction to most any body area. Hairs must be brown or darker for best results. This system is FDA approved for hair removal, with high safety standards and outstanding results. Read more
Medical Grade Skin Care Products and Skin Assessments
- VBeam Laser - The VBeam Laser System treats the following skin conditions:
- Generalized facial redness
- Spider veins
- Active acne
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown age spots and freckles
All consultations for procedures and also general skin assessments are free of charge. Medical grade skin care products are available for purchase after a skin consultation has been performed by one of our licensed professionals. No sales tactics or pressure is ever applied.
For more information or to schedule an appointment
- To schedule a consultation, appointment or for more information on our skin and laser services call (262) 785-7450.
- See our price list for skin and laser services.
- Learn about our Aesthetic Services.
- E-mail us with any questions regarding any Pavlic Center service (skin and laser, massage, aesthetic services, mammograms) that you would like a personal response to.