Amenities help make your stay easier and more comfortable.
We are dedicated to excellence, providing exceptional and compassionate health care service that promotes the dignity and well being of the people we serve.
If at any time during your stay you have questions or a concern, please feel free to speak with a Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Campus associate or caregiver. Our goal is to make your experience with us positive.
During your stay, you can expect that we will:
- Respond quickly to your health care needs
- Give you safe and high quality care
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Maintain clean and safe surroundings
- Protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your patient information
Based on patient preference and feedback, we are pleased to offer our patients the following amenities:
Private patient rooms
All patient rooms at Elmbrook Memorial Campus are private, single use. Several rooms are specially designed for certain patient populations such as orthopedic surgical patients, pregnancy/birthing, gynecological patients, or bariatric surgery patients.
Each room is equipped with:
- A private bathroom and shower
- Television with satellite service
- Free, wireless Internet connection
Room service – ordering a meal
Elmbrook Memorial Campus is proud to offer a “Meals on Demand” room service program. You can choose your meal from a menu comparable to a restaurant. Just call our nutrition services department, and we will deliver your meal directly to your room. Guest trays are available upon request.
At Elmbrook Memorial Campus, many patients are offered aromatherapy, along with other traditional medicines, as an option in relieving nausea, fatigue or other nagging symptoms. Aromatherapy involves the use of pure essential oils to positively affect physical, emotional and mental health. Essential oils may be used to help with the management of symptoms including mood improvement, to relieve pain, nausea, fatigue or inflammation, calm and reduce anxiety or as an anti-viral. Many departments at Elmbrook offer aromatherapy, including calming procedures for diagnostic tests or procedures. If you or a loved one are a patient, please be sure to discuss with the attending nurse. Click here to learn more.
Elmbrook Memorial Campus has free WiFi service. Wireless Internet service is available in lobbies, waiting areas, the cafeteria, and patient rooms. Because the building is primarily brick, coverage may be spotty. We apologize for this inconvenience.
To use our wireless access, you need:
- Wireless connectivity on your computer
- Your wireless connectivity turned on
- A web browser such as Internet Explorer®, Netscape® Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
All versions of all browsers will work
How to access the WiFi network on your personal laptop:
- Set your network name (SSID) to: wfsi-guest
- Open your web (Internet) browser (i.e., Internet Explorer)
- Please carefully review the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare public Internet access disclaimer
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking “accept”
- Accept the security certificate that appears by clicking “yes”
- You now have a “live” Internet connection
Your spiritual wellness is important to us. Our hospital chaplains are here to listen and offer comfort and spiritual support to you and your family.
Chaplains can also provide sacraments, interfaith worship services, memorial services, and grief support. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your parish priest or minister is welcome to visit, and we encourage you to contact him or her.
All are welcome in our chapel for quiet reflection, meditation, and prayer at any time. Elmbrook Memorial’s chapel is located on the 3rd floor, south end.
- Advance directive assistance
- Hearing and interpreter services