Reduce Pain and Improve Your Life with the Pain Management Experts
Pain can affect everything in your life – from your physical and emotional well-being to relationships with family, friends and coworkers. Sometimes it prevents you from doing the activities you love – and we know how frustrating that is.
Our Pain Management Services will help you significantly reduce or manage your pain so you can enjoy your life again. Our skilled physicians offer traditional therapies including medication, injection therapies and the latest minimally-invasive procedures. These treatments may be combined with physical, occupational or behavioral therapies, as well as complementary methods such as acupuncture and massage. This integration of approaches and disciplines combines to create a a unique treatment plan just for you.
Our goal is to provide you with:
- Elimination or significant reduction of pain
- Restoration of physical condition and function
- Increased participation in work, social and recreational activities
We treat patients of all ages who are suffering from acute pain, chronic pain or cancer-related pain and offer a range of state-of-the-art procedures to help alleviate a variety of conditions including:
- Abdominal, back and neck pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Chest wall pain
- Myofascial pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Pelvic pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Spinal disk problems
- Thoracic back pain
- Work-related injuries
Therapeutic pain treatments
Extensive advanced diagnostic and therapeutic pain treatments options include:
- Cervical and lumbar radiofrequency lesioning
- Discography – cervical, thoracic, lumbar
- Drug therapy and medical management
- Epidural lysis of adhesions
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet and medial branch blocks
- Intra-Discal Electro thermal Therapy (IDET)
- Intrathecal pumps
- Joint injections –hip, knee, shoulder, sacroiliac
- Lumbar Decompression and laser disc decompression
- Lumbar Nucleoplasty
- Nerve stimulation
- Non-surgical ligament reconstruction
- Percutaneous Lumbar Laser Discectomy
- Radiofrequency lesioning
- Selective nerve root injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Sympathetic and peripheral nerve blocks
- Trigger point injection
Pain Management services are available Monday through Friday.
For more information
- Find a Pain Managment physician (Physiatrist).
- To find out more about Pain Management services at Elmbrook Memorial Campus, please call (262) 785-2263.
- Learn more about pain in our Health Library.