Our Dedication to the Community
With over 300 physicians on staff and over 800 associates, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial Campus is proud to offer outstanding medical care to the communities we serve. But Elmbrook Memorial’s dedication goes beyond comprehensive medical care. The hospital serves the community in many other ways including educational programs, health care screenings, wellness and preventive care.
Elmbrook Memorial is an active partner with local community programs and associations including:
- City of Brookfield
- City of Brookfield Park and Recreation Department
- Brookfield Elm Grove Interfaith Network (BEGIN)
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Performing Arts
- Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex
- Elmbrook School District
- Medical Explorers - A program for local high school students based on a long-lasting partnership with the Boy Scouts of America providing insight and education to youth interested in a medical career.
Additionally, Elmbrook Memorial is present at several community events to provide medical insight, education, coverage, and assistance. Examples include:
- City of Brookfield National Night Out
- Brookfield Concerts in the Park
- Gus Macker 3:3 Basketball Tournaments
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Bike Safety Fair
- And much more.
For over 40 years, Elmbrook Memorial has worked to meet the needs of the communities it serves and adapt to the needs unique to the times. That work continues. Elmbrook Memorial is committed to evolving its needs and services to best meet the demands of the community’s medical needs. Like in the footsteps of St. Francis, our Mission calls us to serve as we are best suited and most needed. Visit our archives for stories of outreach from throughout the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare system.
Learn more about Wheaton Franciscan Healtcare's community impact in our Annual Report.