Mammography and Breast Health Services Offer Women Peace of Mind
Elmbrook Memorial offers premier breast health services for women, from screening and diagnostic services for routine mammograms to complex diagnoses. If you experience any type of breast concern or problem, we will ensure that you are fully educated and knowledgeable of your situation and the options available to you.
Mammograms are performed at the Pavlic Center on the Elmbrook Memorial campus
, which is recognized as a Breast Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and fully accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy. Here, our breast health services are conducted in a convenient setting with special concern for privacy, comfort and a relaxed atmosphere. We feature spacious changing areas, bathrooms, robes and close proximity to a mammography suite.
Breast health services
As a Breast Center of Excellence, you can be assured that we achieve and maintain high practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality control procedures, and quality assurance programs.
If Follow Up Care is Required
- All exams read by board certified radiologists
- Full-field digital mammography
- Second-read on every case using Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Breast ultrasound
If follow-up care or additional screening is required, we offer the most advanced breast health diagnostic services available, with a team of experts that will answer your questions, explain procedures and guide you through your options with expertise, compassion and individualized care.
To schedule a mammogram
- Breast Care Coordinators
- Multi-disciplinary breast care team
- Comprehensive breast ultrasound services
- Minimally invasive breast biopsies (ultrasound and stereotactic)
- Breast MRI imaging and biopsy options
- Image-guided breast biopsy and stereotactic breast biopsy
- PET/CT scan
- On-campus Center for Cancer Care featuring radiation oncology, medical oncology
- Access to clinical trials
- Please call (414) 527-5000.