Elmbrook Memorial’s Bariatric Surgery Program Has Changed More than 1,000 Lives
We can change yours, too.
Bariatric surgery, also commonly referred to as “stomach stapling” or “weight loss surgery,” is available to people whose other weight-loss and obesity treatment options have failed.
Bariatric - or weight loss - surgery is a life-changing decision, and you want only the best medical care for this major procedure. At Elmbrook Memorial Campus, we offer an nationally accredited bariatric surgery program featuring a comprehensive approach to life-changing surgery and weight loss support. Our Bariatric Surgery Program can reduce your risk for many weight-related medical problems, improve your overall health and may extend your life expectancy.
Learn more about our Bariatric Surgery Program
Why choose Elmbrook Memorial?
Elmbrook Memorial Campus has one of the highest success rates in the nation for bariatric surgery and offers comprehensive, individualized programs to give you the best outcomes. Other benefits include:
- A Bariatric Center of Excellence since 2005
- More than 1,000 bariatric surgeries performed
- Specifically-trained bariatric nurses, dieticians, physical therapists and psychologists.
- 24/7 coverage by four American Society of Bariatric Surgeons (ASBS) certified surgeons. Hospital anesthesiology, recovery, radiology and nursing staff experienced in the special needs and concerns of bariatric patients
- A dedicated full-time bariatric coordinator to guide you through the process and answer your questions.
- Personalized care managed by surgeons both before and after surgery.
- Private rooms, furniture and equipment designed for bariatric patients.
- Support groups before and after surgery.
- Financial counseling with self-pay options available
We offer regular, free seminars led by bariatric surgeons to help you understand what to expect from bariatric surgery. You’ll learn about the pros and cons of bariatric surgery, whether you are a good candidate and get answers to commonly asked questions. Search for classes now
Learn more about our Bariatric Surgery Program. Request your FREE Bariatric CD today
For additional information on Elmbrook Memorial’s Bariatric Surgery Program, please call (262) 780-4078.