Choosing the Right Bariatric Surgery Specialist
Bariatric surgery is highly specialized and requires both surgeons and a support staff who are skilled and experienced in all of the many different bariatric surgery options available.
Within the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare system, Elmbrook Memorial - in partnership with the Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin - offers one of Wisconsin’s leading bariatric surgery programs, featuring the area’s most experienced team of bariatric surgeons, bariatric surgery specialists and support staff.
Elmbrook Memorial’s bariatric surgeons were among the first to develop minimally invasive approaches to bariatric surgery and have performed more than 1,000 bariatric surgeries.
To find a bariatric surgeon, click here
Elmbrook Memorial's Bariatric Surgery Program is home to five Certified Bariatric Nurse Specialists. Bariatric surgery candidates from across the country have chosen Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial for bariatric surgery because of its success rate, its comprehensive, individualized program and its advanced level of care. You can depend on us to give you the specialized care you require before and after surgery.
Bariatric surgery specialists at Elmbrook Memorial also include:
For More Information
- Specifically trained bariatric nurses, dieticians, physical therapist and psychologists
- Hospital anesthesiology, recovery, radiology and nursing staff experienced in the special needs and concerns of bariatric patients
- Support groups before and after surgery
- A dedicated Bariatric Coordinator to explain the bariatric process and address all of your questions and concerns
- A team that has one of the highest success rates in the nation
- Private rooms, furniture and equipment specifically designed for bariatric patients
- Learn more about our Bariatric Surgery Program. Request your FREE bariatric surgery CD today!
- Sign up for one of our free seminars to help you understand what to expect from bariatric surgery. Led by qualified physicians, you will learn about the pros and cons of bariatric surgery, whether you are a good candidate and get answers to commonly asked questions Register online. Call (262) 780-4078.