Presenting information and research updates on multiple sclerosis
Topic: Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Lifestyle Changes
This seminar is free, however pre-registration is required; adults only. Please register by February 6.
- Bhupendra O. Khatri, MD, Founding Medical Director, Regional MS Center for Neurological Disorders (CND)
- How to manage your emotional and physical well-being with positive thinking and healthy habits.
- Trupti Gokani, MD, Award-winning, board-certfied neurologist who "heals the head by healing the mind and the body.
- The role of anti-inflammatory diet, blended with eastern philosophy, to quieten your MS - The amazing power of what & how you eat to heal you from within. Ayurveda discusses the state of the food, when you eat, etc., along with the specific foods as they relate to inflammation.
- Christopher Cronsell, MD, board-certified physiatrist working at the Regional MS Center and CND, specializing in neuro-rehabilitation for MS patients
- Fight back MS with exercise!
- Ricky Heldt, MS-certified Yoga instructor
- Yoga moves MS from within!
|8:00 - 9:00 am
||Registration and complimentary continental breakfast
|9:00 - Noon
*This educational series is held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel near the airport in the Main Ballroom. It is for patients and their loved ones.
The Regional MS Center at the Center for Neurological Disorders is one of the largest MS clinics in the U.S. and is located at the St. Francis Outpatient Center on the campus of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – St. Francis, part of Ascension | Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Invited Guest Speaker:
Heidi J. Crayton, MD Medical Director at the MS Center of Greater Washington, Vienna, VA