Rewarding Nursing Opportunities
Personalized, compassionate care is at the heart of our healing ministry, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare nurses are at the front line of care delivery.
Connect with a Nurse Recruiter
Interested in learning more about nursing opportunities at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare?
Connect with a Recruiter
Five Reasons to Become a Wheaton Nurse
- Joining the nursing team at Wheaton offers you opportunities for future development across the continuum of care from hospitals and outpatient settings to long-term and transitional care. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of diverse populations across Southeast Wisconsin.
- You’ll be part of a team that puts the patient at the center of all we do with a focus on the experience we provide for our patients and families. Nurses are able to participate in improvement initiatives using Lean principles to create a more rewarding work and care environment.
- You’ll work in an environment committed to professional development in nursing. We promote continuous learning, performance improvement, research, peer review, and mentoring.
Our Center for Clinical Simulation at Marquette University gives our nurses the opportunity for enhanced training in a high-tech, low-risk environment. We also use simulation training at some of our sites. Learn More.
A Nurse Residency Program that helps new nurses make a smooth transition to the hospital setting with extra support to develop strong competency in new roles. Learn More.
- We believe the essence of professional nursing is both an art and science, founded in evidence-based practice and utilizing interdisciplinary collaboration to achieve patient outcomes. Shared governance gives you a voice in how care is provided. We are always striving for excellence in the practice of nursing.
- Wheaton is committed to work/life balance and your overall wellness. That means a variety of scheduling options to meet your needs and a wellness program to support a healthy lifestyle.