We believe family and friends are an important part of the recovery process, and we encourage building and maintaining a solid support system. Visitors of your choice are welcome during visiting hours with the following restrictions:
- Visiting hours are 6:30 - 8 pm Monday through Friday and on weekends 2 - 3:30 pm and 6:30 - 8 pm.
- The number of visitors allowed at any one time may be limited to allow a meaningful visit.
- Visits by children are considered on an individual basis.
- Only pre-packaged food may be brought in, with prior approval.
- Phones and televisions are located in community areas; no private patient phones or telephones are available. You may call the patient dayroom phones between 6 – 9 am, between Noon -1 pm and after 4:30 pm.
- As this is a secure facility, each unit is locked and visitors are escorted in and out by staff.