All Saints Urology Services Help with Bladder and Reproductive Issues
Urology is a surgical specialty that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, All Saints urologists offer hope to those of all ages suffering from any urologic condition, from the simplest problem to the most complex.
Among the many conditions we treat successfully on a regular basis are:
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Bladder stones
- Pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic prolapse
- Genitourinary tract conditions
- Hypogonadism (low testosterone)
- Sexual dysfunction in men and in women
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- medical management
- outpatient procedures
- traditional surgical techniques
- minimally invasive procedures. Minimally invasive surgery offers a number of advantages, including smaller incisions, quicker recovery time, fewer days in the hospital and successful outcomes.
Several common procedures and tests can be done right in our office. These include:
- Office cystoscopy
- Prostate biopsy
- Microwave vaporization of the prostate
- Uroflow measurement
- Bladder volume ultrasound
For more information
- To make an appointment with one of our urologists, call (262) 687-8202.
- Research a urologic condition in our Health Library.