Our cosmetic and reconstructive surgery services help you make a significant change or subtle refinements to help restore a positive body image.
- also referred to as cosmetic surgery or reconstructive surgery - is a specialized medical field that involves repairing or reshaping the human body. It can include restoring physical function and minimizing the effects of birth defects, disease or trauma, or it may be performed for purely aesthetic reasons.
At All Saints, we offer a wide selection of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery services. Your surgical procedure will be performed by Dr. Michael Sweet, a board-certified physician, in the safety and convenience of a full-service hospital. Our environment is friendly, private and professional, our professional staff is experienced and skilled, and the satisfaction of patients is our primary concern.
We specialize in evaluating, treating and perfecting changes in the human body for both medical and aesthetic reasons:
- Body contouring
- abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- ultrasonic liposuction
- breast augmentation (endoscopic)
- breast lift
- breast reduction
- gynecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Breast reconstruction
- Nose Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- basal cell cancer
- squamous cell cancer
- sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Reconstructive Surgery
- head and neck
- lower extremity
- Facial aging
- Botox® and Juvederm®
- Forehead lift
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Chemical peel
- Minimal facial aging procedures
- Facial redefining
- Aesthetician Services
- Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) services
- Leg vein treatment
- Permanent hair reduction
- Treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions
Choosing cosmetic or reconstructive surgery is a highly personal decision. Our staff is available to walk you through the process and discuss realistic expectations of improvement. We will make sure you understand your procedure, any risks associated with it, and what you can expect during recovery.
Be sure to check with your insurance company before surgery – while reconstructive procedures performed to improve function may be covered by insurance, many cosmetic surgeries are not covered.
For more information