All Saints Kid Care
A cold, the flu, a sore throat or other illness can keep a child out of day care or school. If you are a working parent, we know that you can’t always take off to be at home. Your child’s health is your first concern, and when you have to work, you can make it our concern.
Kid Care is a service for parents of ill children that provides the compassionate care a child and parent need. Registered nurses will care for your child within the pleasant, comfortable setting of the Inpatient Pediatrics department.
Kid Care is available:
24 hours a day, seven days a week as long as space is available.
The pediatric department is located on the third floor of the St. Luke’s Health Pavilion on the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare–All Saints Spring Street Campus.
Using Kid Care
All families using Kid Care must pre-register. The following information is required when registering for Kid Care.
- Completion of necessary information/consent forms, including an authorization for care such as administration of medications and emergency treatment.
- Completion of the immunization record.
- Names and telephone numbers of emergency contacts.
- Names of other persons authorized to pick the child up.
- $3.00 registration fee per child.
- Download and print the pre-registration form here. Mail form and registration fee to
All Saints Kid Care
St. Luke’s Health Pavilion
3821 Spring Street, Racine WI 53405
Once your child is registered, using Kid Care is easy.
- Community families: $4.00 per hour
- All Saints associates: $2.50 per hour
- All fees are per child. Additional charges may include a $5.00 late fee if you are more than 30 minutes later than the time agreed upon.
- If at all possible, please call two hours in advance to determine if there is adequate space and staffing for your child.
- If you call first and space is available, we can often accommodate ill children coming right from school or day care.
- When you bring your child to Kid Care, plan to spend about 15 minutes giving the staff information about your child. This allows us to provide the best care possible for your child and make him or her feel comfortable while they are with us.
- Be sure to bring all necessary supplies. This includes medicine, food and drinks for meals and snacks, diapers, wipes, extra clothing, and any special toy your child would enjoy. An extra $1.50 per hour will be charged if you do not bring food and drinks for your child. You may purchase lunch for $3.00 if you prefer. A Kid Care lunch includes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, soup, juice, and milk.
- When you return to get your child, the staff will give you a report of your child’s day. This includes how your child ate, rested, and anything else that happened.
All Saints Kid Care is located on the 3rd Floor of the St. Luke’s Health Pavilion, 3821 Spring Street, Racine, WI 53405. Call (262) 687-4600 for more information.