Hope is Here
There is hope when it comes to coping with emotional and relationship problems, mental health issues or addiction.
In dealing with personal issues and problems, All Saints provides a full line of services through our inpatient, outpatient and employee assistance programs. We provide patient- and family-centered care – each patient will develop his or her own individualized recovery plan in partnership with family and our treatment team. We believe that mental health and addiction disorders affect the whole person, their family and community, and dignity and respect for individuals and their recovery process are embedded in our programs.
Whether you have a drug or alcohol abuse issue or just need to talk through depression or anxiety, we can help. The first step is to call us and come in for an assessment. You will find our counselors and nurses are understanding, good listeners and they will be able to point you toward the treatment options that are right for you.
Help and support is available for a variety of issues:
Our Mental Health and Addiction Care services include:
- Alcohol and/or drug addiction, including detoxification
- Depression, including postpartum depression
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Parenting needs and childhood issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Anger management
- Marital, relationship and divorce issues
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, crisis and trauma
- Feeling of hopelessness; suicidal thoughts
- Sexual and domestic abuse
With our team, your dignity and respect come first
All Saints provides patients and families with a multidisciplinary approach to recovery. Dignity and respect are the foundation of our program. From psychiatrists and psychologists to clinical therapists, drug and alcohol counselors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, chaplains, occupational and activity therapists, dietitians and pharmacists, our team members help individuals attain a healthy and productive level of functioning.
We know that mental health issues and addiction touch the entire family and that physical, emotional and spiritual well being is an important part of any treatment plan. We understand the recovery process is highly individualized and that recovery is an ongoing, interactive process that takes place within a supportive environment. Our team believes strongly that recovery is possible for all those affected by mental illness and addiction, and this recovery philosophy forms the core of our education and therapy.
Our mental health treatment program is based on the belief that mental illness is a disorder which affects the whole person and families. The development and realization of new meaning and purpose in one’s life is central to the process of recovery. The 12-step model and philosophy forms the basis of our chemical dependency program and total abstinence from mood-altering chemical is the only basis for ongoing recovery.
You can be assured you’re in good hands
For more information
- All our programs are certified by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services and the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- We monitor patient satisfaction for all programs.
- We provide on-site supervision for all therapy staff through our clinical psychologist, psychiatrists and certified Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor.
- We provide a Client Rights Specialist on staff to assist patients.
- A grievance procedure is available.
- We perform internal concurrent and retrospective case reviews.