Hospice Services Provide Specialized Care and Support for Patients at End of Life
Wheaton Franciscan Hospice provides specialized care and comfort for those with illnesses that can’t be cured. Patient comfort and care of the family are the cornerstones of the Wheaton Franciscan Hospice program. Our goal is to manage pain and symptoms and achieve quality of life through emotional and spiritual support as well as physical comfort.
- Hospice care is provided in homes, hospitals, skilled nursing and community-based residential facilities.
- Care is personalized to meet the individual needs and beliefs of each person and their loved ones.
- Caregivers include the family caregiver, physician, nurses, social worker, spiritual care staff, home health aides, volunteers and other health care professionals as needed.
- Bereavement counseling is available for a full year after the death of a loved one.
- Hospice services are available in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington and eastern Walworth counties.
If you think that you or a loved one may benefit from hospice services, call us in Racine at (262) 884-2980.
For more information