Gynecologic Surgery at All Saints
The majority of gynecologic surgeries can be safely performed, many on an outpatient basis and using minimally invasive techniques, right here at All Saints in Racine.
Whether you require a surgical procedure, a diagnostic test or ongoing care, All Saints is sensitive to the unique needs of women.
Should your condition require surgery, our physicians can provide many options of traditional as well as non-invasive surgical techniques. If you require an overnight stay, you will be comfortable and cared for in our beautiful St. Luke’s Health Pavilion.
We offer the following procedures:
For more information
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation (Novasure®, Thermachoice® and HTA™)
- Laparoscopic supracervical
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal
- Hysteroscopic polyp removal
- Hysteroscopy with Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Loop electrode excision procedure (LEEP)
- Mid urethral sling
- Pelvic Prolapse Surgery
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)