Don’t look any further than your own back yard for the best in cancer care and support
Whether you need help with a cancer diagnosis, treatment or support, All Saints Cancer Care in Racine is your closest option and best choice. Our program is on the leading edge of treatment, technology and staff expertise, with the latest in radiation cancer treatment and therapy.
All of our oncologists and patients are expertly assisted by Oncology Certified Nurses and Patient Care Navigators. At All Saints, we walk with you throughout your entire journey.
All Saints Cancer Care offers:
Our expert cancer care team
- Nuclear Medicine
- Biograph™ PET/CT – a revolutionary new diagnostic system which provides comprehensive data for the detection, staging and monitoring of cancer
- Women’s Imaging
- Interventional Services
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Oncology
- on-site chemotherapy treatment with specially trained nurses
- biological therapy
- hormonal therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery (SBR)
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Surgical Services
- Clinical Trials
- Support Groups and Services
- Oncology Patient Navigators
- Breast Care Coordinators
- Oncology Nurse Certified (OCN) nurses
- Genetic Counseling
All Saints provides patients and families with a multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment. Our team includes physicians (surgeon, medical and radiation oncologists, and the patient’s primary care physician).
The clinical team also includes nurses who are Oncology Nurse Certified (OCN), oncology patient navigators, oncology social workers, radiation therapists, physicists, dosimetrists, cancer rehab specialists, dietitians, genetic counselors and spiritual care professionals. These individuals work together as your team to provide the most advanced, comprehensive cancer care in the region so you can stay close to home during treatment.
We know that cancer touches the entire family and that physical, emotional and spiritual well-being is an important part of any treatment plan. That’s why we offer expertise for pain control, rehabilitation, education, spiritual care and other special features like massage services and support groups, and the Garden of Hope, which brings beauty and some tranquility to the treatment process.
Public reporting of outcomes
The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) is a consortium of professional organizations dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients through standard-setting , prevention, research, education, and the monitoring of comprehensive quality care. In compliance with the CoC standard 1.12, All Saints reports the following screening and prevention program statistics
. Read more
about our collaboration with ACS.
For more information
- For more information about cancer care services in Racine, please call (262) 687-5000.
- Call (262)687-5037 for more information about Patient Navigators.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.