Breast Care Coordinators
If you have a breast health concern or have been diagnosed with breast cancer, you do not have to go through the process alone. To help you navigate through diagnosis, treatment and any questions or concerns you may have, we offer Breast Care Coordinators who are nurse specialists with advanced training and expertise in breast health.
A Breast Care Coordinator can assist you in making well-informed decisions about your care. She will work with you as your personal guide to help you navigate through your healthcare options and ensure you have all of the resources available to help you make informed decisions. The services provided by the coordinator are offered at no charge.
Breast Care Coordinators:
- Serve as your advocate, educator, and partner at any stage in your breast health experience
- Work closely with you, your doctor, your family and other individuals who may be involved in your physical, psychological and spiritual health
- Answer questions about breast health, diagnostic tests, and treatment options
- Listen to your concerns
- Educate you on breast health
- Help you with referrals
- Advocate on your behalf
- Provide information and connect you with support groups, services and agencies
To learn more about our Breast Care Coordinator please call (262) 687-5000.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – All Saints
Women’s Imaging Center
St. Luke’s Health Pavilion
3821 Spring Street
Racine, WI 53405