Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – All Saints holds many awards, accreditations, and recognitions from local, national, and international organizations. They serve as an acknowledgement of our strong commitment to clinical excellence and our willingness to embrace new technologies and treatments, all of which are supported by the efforts of our dedicated, skilled, and compassionate staff.
All Saints accreditations
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Full three-year accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons
- Chest pain accreditation with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) from the Society of Chest Pain Center
- Accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association® for excellence in physician-involved diabetes care
- Three-year accreditation in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Three-year ultrasound accreditation by the American College of Radiology®
- Accredited for Vascular Disease Screening and four major vascular testing areas by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories:
- Extracranial cerebrovascular-carotid duplex imaging
- Peripheral arterial-artery physiologic Doppler testing, lower and upper extremity arterial duplex imaging, iliac artery duplex imaging
- Peripheral venous duplex imaging
- Visceral vascular-renal artery/kidney duplex imaging, aorta imaging
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Laboratories:
All Saints clinical excellence awards
Joint Commission ‘Top Performers on Key Quality Measures’
All Saints is nationally recognized for its consistent 5-star ratings level of clinical excellence by HealthGrades®, the nation’s leading independent health care ratings organization. 5-star ratings mean All Saints ranks in the top 10-15% in the nation, unless otherwise noted:
- Joint Replacement (Top 10 in Wisconsin) (2002 – 2009, 2011)
- Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (Top 10% in the nation)
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Treatment of Heart Failure (Three years in a row)
- Treatment of Stroke (Five years in a row)
- Treatment of Pneumonia
- Treatment of Respiratory Failure (Two years in a row)
- Treatment of Sepsis (Five years in a row)
- Emergency Medicine Excellence Award™ (Top 5% in the nation)
Other All Saints accolades
- U.S. News & World Report rated Lakeshore Manor nursing home one of the Best in America and received 5 stars, the highest overall rating, from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. (2009-2011)
- Based on NPR Ticker, the largest consumer survey on health care in the United States, the National Research Corporation for 2010-2011 has awarded All Saints the prestigious Consumer Choice Award, one of only four hospitals in Wisconsin to make the list.
- UW-Milwaukee/UW-Parkside College of Nursing Consortium awarded All Saints the Practice and Partnership Award, recognizing that “All Saints consistently goes above and beyond the expected in addressing the health care needs of the greater community.” (2010)
- All Saints has received global recognition from the International Lactation Consultant Association. This recognition is awarded to hospitals that hire International Board Certified Lactation Consultants and have a dedicated lactation support program, as well as provide training to medical staff and promote and support breastfeeding. All Saints is the only Wheaton hospital and one of five in Wisconsin to receive this honor.
For information about additional awards across Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, please click here.