Restore Your Skin’s Health and Beauty with All Saints Aesthetic Services
Whether you are looking to relax or find ways to improve the health of your skin, we offer treatments that are tailored to your specific skin type and administered by a state licensed aesthetician.
We invite you to meet with our Aesthetician, April Collova-Driver, to discuss your concerns and explore your options. Please call (262) 687-8675 for a consultation or appointment.
Laser and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Services
- Photofacial – treatment for pigmentation due to sun damage, age spots, spider veins and rosacea
- Microdermabrasion – a non-surgical exfoliating procedure designed to remove many layers of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, glowing skin. This procedure can even out the complexion, feather out fine lines and wrinkles, improve dull and uneven skin tones, clean out pores and remove excess oils and debris. This procedure may also lighten minor scars and aid in treating acne prone skin.
- Permanent hair reduction – removal from the upper lip, face, neck, underarms, bikini line, legs, chest and back. This treatment is not for darkly-pigmented or tanned skin.
- Chemical peels and fruit exfoliation treatments – for treatment of aging skin, uneven skin tone and texture due to sun damage, fine lines or acne.
- Facials – a wide range of customized treatment facials, are designed to treat specific concerns. Each facial begins with a complimentary paraffin hand dip; facial cleansing uses the state-of-the-art Clarisonic facial brush.
- Medical grade skin care products and skin assessments – consultations for procedures and general skin assessments may be scheduled by calling 262-687-8675. Medical grade skin products are available for purchase after a skin consultation, if desired.
- Glo Minerals Make-Up
- Glo Therapeutics
- Glo Advanced
- Glo Clear (acne line)
- Kinerase RX Products Skin Lightener & Tretinoin Gel
- VIVITE (Allergan’s Pharmaceutical Glycolic line)
- Laser Leg Spider Vein Removal (free 15-minute consult available)
- Permanent Hair Reduction (free 15-minute consult available)
- Treatment of Vascular and Pigmented Lesions
Aesthetic services are provided through Dr. Michael Sweet’s office at the Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery on the Spring Street Campus and offer a friendly, private and professional environment.
For more information
- Gift certificates are available.
- To schedule an appointment or for more information on All Saints’ Aesthetic Services call (262) 785-8675.